Store: Tokyo Kotsu Kaikan 2-10-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 100-0006
Business hours: Open all year round from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. From 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. is lunch break.
* Please note that Ginza Five is closed on the third Mondays of February and August, December 31st and January 1st. Please call us in advance to check our business hours before visiting our store.
* Please email us or use the contact form for inquiries in English.
URL: https://world.seiyudo.com (English)
- The Prime Minister authorization the Japanese Sword Traders Association : Zentosho’s member
- The Tokyo Japanese Sword Dealers’ Assosiation : Totokai’s member
- Japan Art Dealers’ Association : ZEN-BI-REN’s member
- The Nihon Bijutsu Hozon Token Kyokai : NBTHK’s member
NBTHK is the Society for the Preservarion of Japanese Swords.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission
Antique Dealer permission No.305560609500
Access by train
- Six minute walk from the Ginza Exit of JR Yurakucho Station (Keihin-Tohoku Line, Yamanote Line, Yurakucho Line)
- Three minute walk from the C1 Exit of Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line)
- Four minute walk from the A0 Exit (Hankyu Exit) of Tokyo Metro Hibiya Station (Hibiya Line, Chiyoda LIne, Toei Mita Line)
Access by car
Please use the meter parking next to Ginza Five or a public parking lot in the area.
We are in partnership with Nishiginza Parking. You can get a 10% discount coupon for Nishiginza Parking when you visit our store.
We would look forward to your visit!