The Prime Minister authorization
The Japanese Sword Traders Association : Zentosho’s member
The Tokyo Japanese Sword Dealers・Assosiation : Totokai’s member
Japan Art Dealers’ Association : ZEN-BI-REN’s member
Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission
Antique Dealer permission No.305560609500
Store : GinzaFive 5-1 Ginza, Cyuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 104-0061
Head office : 1-33-7 Maeno-Cho, Itabashi-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 174-0063
Business hours : Open throughout the year
* Please note that Ginza Five is closed on the third Mondays of February and August, December 31st and January 1st. Please call us in advance to check our business hours before visiting our store.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Contact from abroad are accepted only E-mail.
URL : http://www.seiyudo.com
- The Prime Minister authorization.
The Japanese swords dealers assosiation Zentosho’s member.
- The Nihon Bijutsu Hozon Token Kyokai : NBTHK’s member.
NBTHK Is the Society for the Preservarion of Japanese Swords.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission.
Antique Dealer permission No.305560609500.
GINZA SEIYUDO has been allowed to sell sword from the Prime Minister.
It is a formal art dealer.
Access by train
- Four minute walk from the Ginza Exit of JR Yurakucho Station (Keihin-Tohoku Line, Yamanote Line, Yurakucho Line)
- One minute walk from the C1 Exit of Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line)
- Two minute walk from the A0 Exit (Hankyu Exit) of Tokyo Metro Hibiya Station (Hibiya Line, Chiyoda LIne, Toei Mita Line)
Access by car
Please use the meter parking next to Ginza Five or a public parking lot in the area.
We are in partnership with Nishiginza Parking. You will receive a 10% discount coupon for Nishiginza Parking when you visit our store.