Store: Tokyo Kotsu Kaikan 2F, 2-10-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 100-0006
Business hours: Open all year round from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (lunch break: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.)
* Please email us or use the contact form for inquiries in English.
URL: https://world.seiyudo.com (English)
- The Prime Minister authorization the Japanese Sword Traders Association : Zentosho’s member
- The Tokyo Japanese Sword Dealers’ Assosiation : Totokai’s member
- Japan Art Dealers’ Association : ZEN-BI-REN’s member
- The Nihon Bijutsu Hozon Token Kyokai : NBTHK’s member
NBTHK is the Society for the Preservarion of Japanese Swords.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission
Antique Dealer permission No.305560609500
Access by train
- One minute walk from the Ginza Exit of JR Yurakucho Station (Keihin-Tohoku Line, Yamanote Line)
- One minute walk from the D8 Exit of Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Station (Yurakucho Line)
- One minute walk from the 2 Exit of Tokyo Metro Ginza Itchome Station (Yurakucho Line)
- Three minute walk from the C9 Exit of Tokyo Metro Ginza Staion (Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line)
- Five minute walk from the D8 Exit of Tokyo Metro Hibiya Station (Chiyoda Line, Mita Line)
Access by car
Please use the meter parking next to Ginza Five or a public parking lot in the area.
We are in partnership with Nishiginza Parking. You can get a 10% discount coupon for Nishiginza Parking when you visit our store.
We would look forward to your visit!