Welcome to GINZA SEIYUDO online shop!
Ginza Seiyudo is one of the largest specialty store of Japanese swords and arms in the Japan
and carries the largest number of goods in stock.
We strive daily to be the most trusted and respected store in the industry by introducing high-quality
and highly valuable Japanese swords to customers from all walks of life.
With a variety of excellent Japanese swords at a reasonable price, you could enjoy shopping at our website shop.
Credit cards available
We accept all VISA Cards, MasterCard, American Express, DC Card, JCB Card, NICOS Card, UFJ Card, and China UnionPay Card.
You can also make your payment in from 1 to 24 installments.
- We attended SAN FRANCISCO TOKEN KAI 2019
- TV Show Appearance: NHK World “COOL JAPAN”
- We attended Samurai Art Expo 2018 in the Netherlands!
- Our shop was featured in Live Japan! “Seiyudo: Japanese Sword Heaven in the Heart of Tokyo”
- TV Show Appearance: TV Tokyo “Yoji-Goji Days”
- TV Show Appearance: TV Asahi “Yoru no Timata wo Haikai Suru”
- TV Show Appearance: TV Asahi “Hatiri Shinichi Morning Show”
- TV Show Appearance: Amazon Prime Video “PRIME JAPAN 11. Japanese sword”
- Our shop was interviewed on IZANAU that introduces the Japanese culture!
- TV Show Appearance: beIN Sports
- TV Show Appearance: ABS-CBN
- TV Show Appearance: Kansai Television “Hotto Suruwa”
- TV Show Appearance: Jidaigeki Channel “Oniwaban”
- TV Show Appearance: TBS Television “Wadai no Oukoku”
- TV Show Appearance: Fuji Television “Nihongo TanQ Variety Quiz”
- TV Show Appearance: NHK “Yudoki Network”
The shop representative, Mr. Shono, whom I had the pleasure to meet and speak with, confirms this idea. He spoke about how his passion for katana began in early childhood, and how he continued to love swords by allowing the child inside to stick around as he grew up. “The katana are living beings,” he says, “and they are calling to each other. It is rare to encounter weapons with the same family crest―and in just one month, I managed to collect five of them. It was sheer luck”.
His true devotion shows when he takes a katana in his hands, explaining how to fully enjoy its beauty. It didn’t take me long to understand―I was handed the sword and the moment I looked at the perfect surface of the edge reflecting the light, my heart had gone calm and all my thoughts melted away. It was a sensation similar to the goose bumps one gets when listening to a beautiful piece of music or looking at fine works of art.(Excerpt from the article)
IZANAU(Original article) : https://izanau.com/article/seiyudo
Interviewer : Miss ANNA TOMICZEK
Our shop was featured in Live Japan! “Seiyudo: Japanese Sword Heaven in the Heart of Tokyo”
Specializing in Japanese swords, including katana, Seiyudo is quite simply a place with some of the most impressive items you might see during a journey to Japan. When a visitor arrives at the store, he will be gently welcomed by a purification basin, reminding him that he is about to enter a world of secular traditions. Let me introduce you a place fascinating both for people already interested in Japanese swords, and for those who discover them for the first time. (Excerpt from the article)
Seiyudo: Japanese Sword Heaven in the Heart of Tokyo(Original article) : https://livejapan.com/en/article/a0000669/
Written by: Quentin Weinsanto
GINZA SEIYUDO Co.,Ltd.
The Prime Minister authorization
The Japanese Sword Traders Association : Zentosho’s member
The Tokyo Japanese Sword Dealers・Assosiation : Totokai’s member
Japan Art Dealers’ Association : ZEN-BI-REN’s member
Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission
Antique Dealer permission No.305560609500
Store : GinzaFive 5-1 Ginza, Cyuou-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 104-0061
Head office : 1-33-7 Maeno-Cho, Itabashi-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 174-0063
Business hours : Open throughout the year
* Please note that Ginza Five is closed on the third Mondays of February and August, December 31st and January 1st. Please call us in advance to check our business hours before visiting our store.
E-mail : email@example.com
* Contact from abroad are accepted only E-mail.
URL : http://www.seiyudo.com
- The Prime Minister authorization.
The Japanese swords dealers assosiation Zentosho’s member.
- The Nihon Bijutsu Hozon Token Kyokai : NBTHK’s member.
NBTHK Is the Society for the Preservarion of Japanese Swords.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission.
Antique Dealer permission No.305560609500.
GINZA SEIYUDO has been allowed to sell sword from the Prime Minister.
It is a formal art dealer.